About Us

My photo
Chillicothe, Illinois
Wife and mom living in Chillicothe, IL. Special Ed teacher. Loves blogging when I can get around to doing it. Wish I was a better photographer, at least for my own family. Mostly talks about the shenanigans going on at my house.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Christmas Only a Month Late

Christmas 2017 was another success! We all received LOTS of Cubs stuff...
...and weapons of parental destruction.

On of the kids' gifts was a trip up to the city! We went to the Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier and did some shopping.


Of course, we stopped for a beverage (root beer, I swear) at Harry Caray's.
You will all be shocked to hear that Justin insisted on stopping at the Cubs store on Michigan Avenue.


Delia didn't get her precious/pricey/now unused Hatchimal until after Christmas, but she swears it was worth it!

We also fit in some golf ball prep and ice skating over break. All in all, a success!
Although, Hayden has a bit more work to do on the skates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment